martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

Interview a friend!

interviewing my best friend :D she´s Ninibeth Morales!

Conversation:
Norianny: Hi People!
Friend: hi!
Norianny: Hi my friend!
Friend: Hello Friend!
Norianny: What´s your name?
Friend: My name´s Ninibeth!
Norianny: What´s your first name?
Friend: My first name´s Alejandra!
Norianny: What´s your last name?
Friend: My last name´s Morales!
Norianny: This is my friend Ninibeth Alejandra Morales! How do you speel your last name?
Friend: M-O-R-A-L-E-S
Norianny: What´s your phone number?
Friend: My phone number is 0424-6438214
Norianny: What´s your pin number?
Friend: My pin number is 254a3678
Norianny: Well, nice to meet you my friend!
Friend: Nice to meet you too!
Norianny: Thank you!
BYE!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Really cool video... Norianny.. congratulations... please post the conversation, too... Keep on shining love ad peace!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks teacher!!!
    and to publish the conversation! check it!
    Kisses♥

    ResponderEliminar